Montana Employee Non-Solicitation Agreement
Protect your business! An Employee Non-Solicitation Agreement is an agreement between an employer and an employee whereby the employee agrees not to solicit the employer’s customers, clients or employees for a certain amount of time after the termination of employee’s employment. In addition to the provisions described above, this form also includes a confidentiality provision.
These forms can be used in most states.
This packet includes:
(1) Instructions and Checklist for the Employee Non-Solicitation Agreement;
(2) Information about the Employee Non-Solicitation Agreement; and
(3) the Employee Non-Solicitation Agreement.
Among others, this form includes the following provisions:
• Non-Solicitation of Customers
• Non-Solicitation of Employees
• Continuing Obligations
Add to cart
||Montana Employee Non-Solicitation Agreement
||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers
||Available (requires Flash plug-in)
||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)
|| Microsoft Word
Rich Text Format
||In Stock. Instant Download
||Unlimited number of prints
||Less than 1 minute (approx.)
||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
|| Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:
We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee - if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
* According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 per hour.